Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A village

So after trying to post a number of times the past few months only to encounter uploading issues, I've finally got it to go through. Hoorah.

The semester feels like it's both winding down and speeding up at the same time. Such a clash of energy! Either way, there's only a few weeks left before summer, which means working 2+ jobs while I try to make ends meat and fund a wedding. I did manage to get a quaint blog started for posting plans and information about our wedding, which you can find here: www.bjandjulie.blogspot.com

We just completed a big project in our APJ class entitled "Village," for which I documented Westmoreland, Tenn. Here are a few photos that turned out alright:






2 comments:

newsphotoken said...

Sweet shot of the casket salesman. I smell a Your Story!

Home Theater said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.